Saturday, June 12, 2010

Faulting Others or Perfecting Oneself. {85.}

****
Radhasoami!

Every person is actually alone.

Sure, God is constantly together,
at least with earnest devotees
who really believe in Him
and live by His precepts.

The soul is separate,
one’s values, sanskaras {tendencies},
karmas {deeds} and fate remain individual.

One’s family and relationships
play a vital role,
in helping one live
to fulfill one’s potential.

Math dekh paraye augun /
Kyon paap badhaye din din
.”

That is,
“Don’t watch others’ vices,
Why commit more sins daily?”

I am sorry I am not a perfect God;
I am an imperfect human.

However, I can definitely improve
and try to perfect myself.

Why need one waste one’s time
dwelling on others’ faults?

They may live as they please.
They may die as they merit.

True, one should generally
try to guide and help others.

Yet, let’s remember that
the soul is individual,
continue with your journey
the best you can!

As I remember having read somewhere,
“For peace of mind,
resign as the general manager
of the universe.”

Radhasoami!
****

No comments:

Post a Comment