Friday, June 4, 2010

Do It; Regardless of Expectations. {73.}

****
Radhasoami!

Dekho chahe na Dekho, Soami /
Main apni si kiye jaungi
.”

Attaboy; that’s the spirit!

That is,
“I will continue my devotions,
I will continue my services,
whether You See or not
{meaning basically,
whether You Reward or not}.”

Well, I for one, have really been
long living these Paath or hymn lines.

I am proving it even now
in my writing these very words.

However, Soami Dekhte Hain
{the Lord Does See}.
I know it well because Gracious Huzur
had Amply Proven it n times to me,
& even Maalik now has no less.

But this really is the spirit
with which Satsangis must
perform their sundry acts of faith.

Be free of expectations.
All that I do
is merely my integrity.

You May See or not.
You May Be Pleased or not.
You May Reward or not,
at least as I might fathom it.

You Are Beyond my humble,
imperfect, insignificant, undeserving, powerless self.

& the Supreme Lord always Sees everything!
Rewards, if deserved, must take their time.

Radhasoami!
****

No comments:

Post a Comment