Saturday, May 15, 2010

Intensely Seeking Salvation, Master-God. {53.}

****
Radhasoami!

The Guru and God are one.

Indeed, the Guru is greater than God,
because He enlightens the jeevas {living beings} about God,
and can help them attain paradise.

As Param Sant Kabir Says:
Guru Govind dou khade Kapei laagun Paav
Balihari Guru Aapne jin Govind Diyo Milay
.”

That is, if the Guru and God were both Present,
Whose Lotus Feet should Kabir touch?
It is the Guru’s,
since He unites one with God.

People are content with
merely being God-fearing
to the extent that they live
on the right side of God.
All very good and fine.

My interest, desire, commitment, passion
in spirituality and for God
are far too deep, lofty
to bear of God’s denial.

I really want nothing else except God …
& I really want God!

As our Guru Bachan recommends,
“... jeethe jeeudhhar ko paana
{attaining redemption in life itself}.

To recall Param Sant Kabir again,
Abhu miliho tho tabahu miliho /
Nahin tho Jampur baasa
.”

That is, if you meet God
in your very lifetime,
can you aspire to
unite with Him in the hereafter,
otherwise it’s virtual damnation.

So, I cannot be satisfied even with
the Guru-Khuda’s sacred Promise
of salvation in four lifetimes.

F o u r l o n g lifetimes ...
perhaps separated by eons of years ...
not for me.

I want my salvation,
certainly in this janam or life.
I want it very soon; now.
I am resolved to have it.

As I had said
during a fortunate Arz or supplication
to Gracious Huzur “Prem” Saran Satsangi Saheb Ji,
Mera agla janam kya hoga?
Yahan tho ek ek saal
bhaari pad raha hai
.”

That is,
“How can I have a next birth?
I already find every single year
growing more onerous indeed.”

To which He had Mercifully Replied
Tadap bahut achhi cheez hothi hai.”

That is,
“Intense yearning is a very good sentiment.”

The soul that renounces everything
and intensely perseveres for God ...
what in existence can possibly
thwart such a final longing,
especially when it is
fully supported by God?

To recall our Paath or hymn lines,
Ab tho man kar chuka pukaar /
Radhasoami Karo uddhaar
.”

That is,
“Now the soul has cried out,
Radhasoami, Redeem me.”

Radhasoami!

No comments:

Post a Comment