Friday, February 17, 2012

Exclusive Focus Causes God’s Reciprocation. {148.}


Radhasoami Dayal Ki Daya
Radhasoami Sahai

May Compassionate Radhasoami Shower His Grace
May Radhasoami Help
****

Radhasoami!
****

I am nought save in my faith.
I think of nothing else.
I value only God’s Pleasure.
I desire only redemption soon.
I speak only about mysticism.
I do but serve Mission.

I am shut to all else
and singlemindedly concentrated on my goal.

The inevitable has to occur,
is happening now,
and will naturally continue
until my faith stands fully consummated.

God shall really become and prove
the reality and experience
to my entire life and fate.  

So, let Grace work miracles,
even as I humbly pray
to the Supreme Force that causes
this entire existential play.
****

Radhasoami!

No comments:

Post a Comment