Sunday, September 11, 2011

You May Revisit Blog Regularly. {128.}

Radhasoami!
****

I had begun this blog by initially updating it on a daily basis. After a while, I decided to give it a break. There has, therefore, been a six-month long hiatus in my blog postings.

However, the constant spate of visitors to this humble blog has been growing unabated. Besides, I see that over half of the visitors to it are from various countries around the world, especially the US, the UK, Australia, and a wide spectrum of such other nations as Iraq and even neighboring Pakistan.

I hope all visitors leave my blog subtly better persons and devotees of God, and lead to a slightly better world for all God’s creatures to live in.

My entire living and all my deeds are essentially inspired by the Supreme Godhead and are in some way or the other dedicated to His lofty service, and my blog postings are naturally determined by Grace.

I shall henceforth -- God willing -- be regularly updating this blog, at least twice every week, most probably on every Monday and Thursday.

I thank all visitors who care to read my writings for their time, and most importantly, for that spiritual urge within them that draws them here.

I earnestly pray that the Supreme Lord guide all rightly to Himself.
****


Radhasoami!

No comments:

Post a Comment