Saturday, December 17, 2011

Glorious Is My Lord Radhasoami! {139.}


Radhasoami!
****

The following is a poetic ode and prayer to the Supreme Godhead Radhasoami that I am yet writing; it’s not yet over. However, I am posting these lines for your reading and feedback.

****

In love am I with my beloved Radhasoami.
Also fortunate recipient of love from Loving Radhasoami.

Infinite love is the very essence of Radhasoami.
The boundless source of pure love is Radhasoami.  

The name of the Supreme Godhead Is Radhasoami.
The Lord of the loftiest paradise Is Radhasoami.

The creator of all existence Is Mighty Radhasoami.
The Supreme Parent of all deities Is Radhasoami.

Reverberating in every speck of creation Is Radhasoami.
Resonating vibrantly in my every breath Is Radhasoami.

Incarnated on earth during Kaliyuga Is Compassionate Radhasoami.
Resolved to Redeem all living beings Is Radhasoami.

The ultimate divine Authority Is only Absolute Radhasoami.
The Supreme Arbiter of every destiny Is Radhasoami.

Every essence, manifestation and perception Is really Radhasoami.
The original source and final destination Is Radhasoami.

Mysterious and unfathomable beyond words Is Elusive Radhasoami.
The consummation of every sincere faith Is Radhasoami.

The Supermagnet Transmuting all into gold Is Radhasoami.
Faith in Whom guarantees salvation Is Merciful Radhasoami. 

A continuing intergenerational lineage of Masters defines Radhasoami.
Devotees’ uninterrupted spiritual progress across lifetimes Enables Radhasoami.   

****

In my heart reverberates the primordial Sound Radhasoami.
My dazzled eyes behold the Countenance of Radhasoami.

In my very bones lies devotion to Radhasoami.
Flowing as my blood is the elixir Radhasoami.

Alive in all my bodily cells Is Radhasoami.
My humble abilities are divine gifts from Radhasoami. 

I shun superficial society intent on worshipping Radhasoami.
I disdain worldly lures enraptured by Enchanting Radhasoami. 

I perceive life’s illusory plays, Enlightened by Radhasoami.
I rule all my senses, Helped by Radhasoami.

My entire living is dedicated to pleasing Radhasoami. 
Life is meaningful in the afterlife of Radhasoami. 


In solitude Lending me togetherness Is Caring Radhasoami. 
Despite life’s trials I remain blissful with Radhasoami.

Keeping His tools healthy and energetic Is Radhasoami.
The certain cure of every ailment Is Radhasoami.

My refuge is the redemptive shade of Radhasoami.
Pilgrim’s destination is the Lotus Feet of Radhasoami. 

I know true peace with the Serene Radhasoami.
I find real joy with the Blissful Radhasoami.

Devotion as an end in itself Evokes Radhasoami.
Noble service is its own reward, Teaches Radhasoami.

Every problem gets solved with my Awesome Radhasoami.
Every foe gets vanquished by my Savior Radhasoami. 

****

Your true Parent Is but my beloved Radhasoami.
Your salvation would be union with eternal Radhasoami.

This world is floundering in quest of Radhasoami.
Ushering in a new world order Is Radhasoami.

You live in search of only divine Radhasoami.
You will find lasting satisfaction only in Radhasoami. 

Whichever god you revere, you worship but Radhasoami.
The ultimate religion has been Founded by Radhasoami.

Discard your lesser gods and surrender unto Radhasoami.
Your false beliefs prevent you from deserving Radhasoami. 

Seek the Personal God, beyond the Name Radhasoami.
Meditate as prescribed, to internally unite with Radhasoami.

The blind see celestial visions Aided by Radhasoami.
The deaf hear divine melodies Enabled by Radhasoami.

Science will salute Mysticism if so Ordains Radhasoami.
Humanity is turning to God, Willed by Radhasoami.

If you have once encountered the Name Radhasoami.
You shall eventually be definitely Redeemed by Radhasoami.

Genuine quest of God is Valued by Radhasoami.
Earnest efforts for redemption are Rewarded by Radhasoami.

****

Radhasoami!

No comments:

Post a Comment